We've teamed up with Divido, the leading and trusted credit application service to help you add a touch of personality to your home with affordable monthly payments.
Subject to eligibility, you can easily spread the cost of your order from 6-12 months with 0% interest finance.
Payments will begin 30 days after your order has been placed. Minimum credit amount is £1000.
FINANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR BESPOKE ORDERS. ORDERS CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED COMPLETE, WE CANNOT DELIVER PARTIAL ORDERS.
Example Payment Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for financing, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or over.
- A resident in the UK for 3 years.
- You must have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits.
- Delivery must be to the address that you put on your finance application.
- Your order must be delivered to your bank account's billing address. Mainland UK only. Collections can be arrange from our warehouse.
We recommend applying on a PC or laptop. Using a tablet or mobile may cause issues when digitally signing your agreement.
1. Add your products to your basket. Remember your basket value must be at least £1100 for the finance option to apply. (Basket total before delivery charge is applied.) - our minimum deposit is 10%.
2. When you get to the checkout, please select '0% Interest Finance', select your choice of repayment period (if applicable) and use the slider to select your deposit. Once complete select 'Place Order Now'.
3. Enter your details in the application form.
4. You will normally get a decision from Divido instantly. In case your application doesn’t get approved instantly don’t panic - Divido may carry out their own checks which could take up to 20 minutes.
5. Read your contract terms and complete the e-signature.
6. You will receive an order confirmation email from us soon afterwards.
7. First payment will be taken 30 days after your date of order.
Yes, we require a deposit of between 10-50%. You are able to adjust the amount of deposit at checkout.
Minimum credit amount is £1000. The percentage of deposit you're able to pay will differ according to the value of your total order.
i.e. If your total order amounts to £1250, the max amount deposit you can pay is £250.
In circumstances where credit applications are declined it could be due to a limited credit history, a poor credit rating or you have made an error on your application. Please ensure that you have met the criteria and check your application before submitting it. If you are in any doubt of your credit rating please consult a credit reference agency.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For more information, please visit: https://www.divido.com