Do you have experience with Magento and are looking to work for a dynamic and successful furniture company?
We are looking for a fast learning and enthusiastic IT Administrator to join our welcoming team in Leicestershire. A keen eye for detail and great problem solving skills are required.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of e-commerce websites including product creation, liaising with web developers, and assisting in marketing campaigns with graphic design work.
List of duties include:
• Managing products on the website using Magento, writing the product descriptions, creating the product in Magento and uploading the correct imagery for the product
• Creating and managing products in a stock management system
• Managing Ebay and website customer services, dealing with customer reviews and social media inquires
• Designing magazine adverts, email newsletters and social media posts using Photoshop and coding these designs in html
• Designing and uploading website banners
• Assisting with social media campaigns and Google shopping campaigns
• Responding to press and interior designers’ requests for images
• Liaising with web developers about website design and reporting bugs
• Administration: Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
• Communication: A pleasant telephone manner and great communication and writing skills
• IT: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Self-motivator: A self-starter with passion and enthusiasm
This full-time position would suit someone with experience managing the day-to-day running of an e-commerce website and with experience using Magento. You will be working in a small office and often have to use your own initiative and problem-solving skills.
Experience of using Magento
Knowledge of basic HTML
Some experience with Photoshop
Excellent written English
Some experience with graphic design
Experience using Google Suite
Experience assisting with day-to-day IT maintenance in an office
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org